1/64 Accessories Jersey Barrier
A Jersey barrier, Jersey wall, or Jersey bump is a modular concrete or plastic barrier employed to separate lanes of traffic. It is designed to minimize vehicle damage in cases of incidental contact while still preventing vehicle crossovers from resulting in a likely head-on collision. Jersey barriers are also used to reroute traffic and protect pedestrians and workers during highway construction. They are named after the U.S. state of New Jersey which first started using the barriers as separators between lanes of a highway in the 1950s.
– 2 end pieces
– 4 centerpieces
Material: 3D printed resin
Packaging: Plastic case with foam
Out of stock
- In the situation where the customer requests a refund, there will be a 5% admin fee charged to the customer. Dream Customs will only refund 95% of the amount paid for all cancellations.
- Shipping period might be delayed due to the current pandemic, and all request of refund shall be denied for this reason.
- Dream Customs will not be responsible for any damages during the process of shipping.
- All goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
- In any situation where replacements are needed by the customer, delivery charges are to be borne by the customer. Delivery charges vary by weight and size.
You May Also Like
Diecast Toyz SG