1/120 Lentor Avenue Desktop Diorama
Lentor Avenue is designed to display 1/120 MRT train models and also both 1/110 and 1/120 buses for all public transport enthusiasts. This road in Singapore is between Khatib (NS14) and Yio Chu Kang (NS15) MRT Station, a long stretch of road that was once rumored to be Singapore’s Disneyland theme park location. It is also the one and only location in Singapore where you can view both MRT and Buses at an almost-same level, making this location iconic and most Singaporeans can almost immediately tell where is this place. Multiple pieces of this Desktop Diorama can be joined with each other to expand the landscape of Lentor Avenue in 1/120 scale.
- Dimension: 350 x 250mm
- Thickness: 4mm
- Train track: 2
- Road: 1 Bus lane + 2 normal lanes
- High density stitched edge
- Top grade anti-slip rubber base
- Synthetic fabric surface
- Sharp printing quality
• In the situation where the customer requests a refund, there will be a 5% admin fee charged to the customer. Dream Customs will only refund 95% of the amount paid for all cancellations.
• Shipping period might be delayed due to the current pandemic, and all request of refund shall be denied for this reason.
• Dream Customs will not be responsible for any damages during the process of shipping.
• All goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
• In any situation where replacements are needed by the customer, delivery charges are to be borne by the customer. Delivery charges vary by weight and size.
You May Also Like
Diecast Toyz SG